The list is so long, but I started with the great outdoors. Why not enhance the curb appeal of our long driveway?
Our driveway has been neglected the past few years and the bamboo had overtaken a cedar tree. I tackled both sides of the driveway garden and was able to stand back and be proud of my accomplishment. This is a shot of the stripped back bamboo and no weeds in the corner near the gate.
Speaking of gates - our iron gate in the driveway was really looking shabby - with rust and moss and chipping paint. I should have taken a before picture but did not think of it. I used 30 seconds to clean off the green slime and moss, then scraped off the old paint and sanded it all. Using Trimclad spray paint I finished it off and it looks good as new almost. I also found some white paint and touched up the close the gate sign. I'm on a roll.
Next project was re-staining all our landscape ties. We have landscape ties around all our garden beds including the driveway. Well - trust me, these are all re-stained now and looking quite fresh.
13 more outdoor projects on my list! Who has time to go to work?
No comments:
Post a Comment