Continuing from the last post on the projects, the driveway project was a big one. But before I go into the rest of the photos, I need to communicate how peaceful the atmosphere is when you garden. Birdsongs, scents of lavender, a litte kitty in the grasses .....my mind is immediately diverted through a sensory bombardment that would override any whirring brain. I feel energized yet tranquil when I am gardening.
The driveway gardens are huge and were inherited when we bought the property. I may have done it differently, but it is what we have. I started with the fence lines, clearing both opposites sides to make clear pathways.
To put it in context, the picture below shows the full driveway
Below are the photos of the end results.
No doubt its a lot of work, but it is also very satisfying work to know you can get it done and stay on top of it. Neighbours have noticed the improvement as well and have commented. I'm ready to tackle anything now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment