I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Sunsets
Sunsets! What do they conjure up to you? They are never the same, always unique. These are taken from my friend Elisabeth’s sun deck, looking south west at Paisley Island. I used to chase the sunsets, in my travels or in my quest for solitude; now I just chase the sun. I still look deep into that setting sun and wonder what lies beyond. Are the shades of a setting sun the shades of my life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment