Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13th - what a Day!

Jake and I started the day at 9am with a long walk to Seymour Bay so he could have a swim. It is such a good feeling to see Jake swimming alongside gees and gosling, focused on his stick and nothing else.
Once we got home, I found him totally tuckered out, on his back, snoring!!  What a boy, eh!  Just couldn't resist the photo.
Managed to get some gardening done, plants watered in the veggie garden, and annuals into the window boxes.  Chris took advantage of very warm May weather and hopped on his motorbike and caught a ferry to Vancouver Island for a few days.  The Rohdos are in full bloom right now... at least a good portion of them.  I love this time of year, everything looks so good.
I took a few shots around the yard, but in this particular shot, do you think you can spot my kitty (Smoke) and the Hummingbird?
Mid-afternoon was definitley beach time.. so I grab what I needed and hooked up with Bob and Susan at the beach at the bottom of our road.  Nothing like a toast to summer, even though we are still a month and a half away!

No comments: