This morning we woke to sunshine! I love the morning sun and a coffee up at the pond. The kitties love it too, and it is just that time of day when everything is fresh. I headed to the pond with Smoke plodding along for the morning ritual.. he is the dog-like cat of the two of them, just loves walks.

Gypsy followed behind, she always lets her brother take the lead. If it is just Gyps and I, then she is usually leading me.

We stopped at the picnic table and they had their morning kisses; always a nice touch to the beginning of their day, but not usally how it ends.

Then as usual, Smoke decides to play bully... his is much bigger and heavier than Gypsy, and usually ruins the moment. You can see she is not amused with him.

I managed to break it up and they joined me back at the picnic table.
No comments:
Post a Comment