Friday, January 19, 2018

A Happy Dog

He is a happy dog.  At least as far as we know a dog can be happy.   Ajax is a trail dog, he's a country dog, he's a wolf, he's wild, and he's leash free.
Most of our hikes are on trails within a 500 acre future development parcel, and we do 3 to 4 miles a day - morning and dusk combined.   Its when I am in the forest, in the middle of nowhere, that I feel I am getting energy.  I used to only get this at the ocean, but now its the forest - just me and Ajax.  Nothing but birds and nature - and everything is a photo to me.  Especially Ajax.
He's posed for me since day one.
Before the rains came yesterday we managed to get down to the beach for sunset.
Yes, Ajax is a happy leash free dog.
And when the hiking is done, the doggie naps come.






No comments: