Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Throwback to Jake

This past weekend I took Ajax for his first hike.  Not a long one, because he's still a puppy, but long enough to really tire him out.   I chose the hike that Jake and I always did on the weekends - one I hadn't done in maybe 8 months.  It was with mixed feelings that I started the hike.  So many Jake memories along the way.  I took this photo of Ajax as we made the 1/2 way mark
 It wasn't intentional, but when I got home, I was looking at photos and found this
 one of Jake in the same spot.  Wow!! The only difference is that they have now completed the retaining wall on that road development.
It was nostalgic.  I snapped Ajax on the bluff at the begining of the walk.  One that Jake used to go on all the time - I just didn't have a comparison photo.



No comments: