Even though the fruits and veggies start to proliferate the garden (like now), and the first thought is to toss everything together into a wonderful salad or stir-fry, I want them to inspire me first. I want to find the picturesque in my fruits and veggies. This is why I have taken to carrying my iPone with me at all times in the garden to capture a special moment or stage of growth. (and to share on instagram)!
Did you know that gooseberries could double as tree decorations? Well this tells me they can!! And the gooseberry bush is loaded!!
And look at the beetroot! I’m big fan of growing beetroot. It’s one of my favorites to grow – it’s
easy, it is rarely troubled by pests, and it’s pretty much always a success. And –
not only is it extremely good for you and yummy, it is also photogenic.
No comments:
Post a Comment