I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Coffee on the Pier
On early sunny mornings when I am not working, the pier is a favorite spot of mine. My favorite brand of coffee is Moja, and it has finally arrived on Bowen, so I am in luck. It’s usually early when I go to the pier, and my coffee is my escape to jump start my brain and relax by the water with no one around. Watching the sun come up over Dorman Point is always a thrill. I have been relying too much on my iPhone lately, but snapping these photos reminds me how much I love capturing these simple everyday moments. The dreamer in me would love to do nothing but wander, take photos and write it down. But back to the coffee. Moja started in Whistler, but the fact that it is locally brewed is not why I like it. Roasted using a Milan style, it is just the best. I know coffee is a personal taste, but this one is mine. Our Rustique Bistro (also a favorite) on Bowen is now offering it. What luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment