I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Just Like the "LAWN" Ranger
Chris's birthday present was not only practical, but full of fun. John, as we call it, or "Deer" , is a great addition to the range of power tools we have. The grass takes up a fair bit of space on the property and since Chris is the primary mower, this new tractor (as I call it) reduces mowing time to under 40 minutes. It used to take him a couple of hours!!! He is a happy Lawn-Ranger now.
Here he is resting after a hard day in the "saddle"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment