Besides always wanting to have straw, I have always wanted a greenhouse. Our last trip to Home Depot resulted in a very inexpensive version of the real thing. Plastic!! Oh well, it is something to practice with. But hey, we will get some use out of it for sure. We can use it for some of the tomatoes, and to protect some tender vegetables.I may also put my cacti
and other winter tender plants in it come November since they don't tolerate heavy rain storms and occasional snow that well.I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Our Little Plastic Greenhouse
Besides always wanting to have straw, I have always wanted a greenhouse. Our last trip to Home Depot resulted in a very inexpensive version of the real thing. Plastic!! Oh well, it is something to practice with. But hey, we will get some use out of it for sure. We can use it for some of the tomatoes, and to protect some tender vegetables.I may also put my cacti
and other winter tender plants in it come November since they don't tolerate heavy rain storms and occasional snow that well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment