A chef I am not, nor do I aspire to be one. In fact, if I had my druthers I would be waited on and served, never having to cook again. That is a dream, and in the meantime, I still have to eat an so does Chris. Every now and again I surprise both of us with something quite tasty. Two times this month I have prepared boarder-line gourmet meals.
This one above was spur of the moment - a little pasta tossed with olive oil, crushed garlic and chives, topped with grilled scallops,salmon and zucchini, and fresh shrimp. Pretty darn good if I don't say so myself.
The next one was chicken parmigiana, though I may have made a bit too much!!
I think the recipe I used was to serve 6! Not to worry, a little leftovers never heart anyone. I served jasmine rice and asparagus with this one. Very yummy indeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment