I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Critter Buddies
These two critters are such friends. Who would think that a 110lb shepherd and a 7lb kitty could have that kind of bond. But here they are, Jake and Gypsy, in their favorite snoozing positions in front of fire and TV. Gypsy is the TV watcher, Jake loves the fire. We just enjoy what they have together. Smoke, as you can see, is not in the picture. Ruins the dynamic and I think the old boy knows it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment