I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Food
I'm on a diet. Yes, again. It's what I do. At least once a year, for as long as I can remember. This year is the toughest though, as I have the most weight to lose. Oh well, it's my own doing, but I am motivated, and where there is a will there is always a way. So far I have lost 10lbs. I am not going to tell you how much I need to lose, other than saying it is significantly more, but I am in the right head space for dieting. Tonight I made a cool stir fry with what I could find in the fridge: zucchini, mushrooms and brussel sprouts (shredded with no core), and then lots of chopped garlic and onions. I sauteed just enough to have the brussel leafs limpen. Very tasty indeed, even Chris had some for his dinner too. Dieting can be a lot of fun, especially if you experiment with new cooking styles and dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment