I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
2010 - Another Year Over; A New One Just Ahead
Going back through the months brings fond memories of what seemed to be a very short year. It was an especially difficult year for me in many ways, at least the last quarter for sure, but with faith, family and friends, it seems so much less difficult when turning back the pages of my memories. I don't know what 2011 will hold, or what I will be blogging about, but I look forward to a really good year for 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment