There was sunshine today, what a gift! Having had so much rain lately it was a treat to wear the sunnies. Chris and I took Jake for a walk down the Seymour Bay area and found a new trail to explore. Jake loved the sun as well and even posed for me so I could get this shot. I love his shiny coat. Let's hope 2010 goes out with another sunny day, and that 2011 starts with sunshine on January 1st!
I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
That's Our Boy!
There was sunshine today, what a gift! Having had so much rain lately it was a treat to wear the sunnies. Chris and I took Jake for a walk down the Seymour Bay area and found a new trail to explore. Jake loved the sun as well and even posed for me so I could get this shot. I love his shiny coat. Let's hope 2010 goes out with another sunny day, and that 2011 starts with sunshine on January 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment