I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Roads, Buses, Cars and Snow
You will need to click on the collage to see this. The school bus never made it up the Adams hill this morning, the roads were not salted for some reason, and were very icy. My car sits at the base of our driveway, ready to roll at any given moment, even with the school bus still stuck there, 12 hours later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment