I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
All Things Wood
I have 2 new trellises for my lower garden. Yippee! Chris just made them, and they will be the new home for my clematis next spring. I think he did a great job, so I have ordered 2 more from him. He is also building another small storage shed - directly behind the trellis... you can match up the curved tree trunk in the background. It lives in front of the workshop. I wonder if I will ever get the sleeping cabin out back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment