I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena)
Well I have had my lucky bamboo now for at least 7 years, maybe more. The stalks were about 8 inches when I first got them, and now they are over 5 feet! I just Googled to find out how tall they can get and apparently they can grow to 50 feet. The fellow who sold me them obviously gave me misinformation. He said they usually live about a year and might get to 2 to 3 feet. Yeah, right!! They are taking over the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment