I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The Pond
Yes, this is indeed a repeat post if you have followed my older posts. This sink hole was discovered during the clearing, so Chris kept it rather than filling it. It seems to have sealed itself in the first year, and this is year 3 of thriving goldfish frogs and whatever else. The grass and plants have come in, and it is a little oasis for us in the back now. And this post ends the before and after shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment