I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Butterfly on Milk Weed
I just love my purple milk weed!
I let it grow on my patio through the paving stones because I can easily watch the butterflies that come. I hope you can spot the pretty one I took this morning. They love the plant (some call it a weed). I also have heaps of it in my perennial garden so no shortage of butterflies. Let me know if you want any seeds, they are prolific and easy to grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment