I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Garden Sheds
I snapped this photo about an hour ago..you can't tell but it is pouring rain and we are also having a thunderstorm. The lighting just looked too good not to try to capture. My wretched garden shed is now one of my favorite things to look at from the kitchen window. You can also see how Chris's vegetable garden (in the background)is coming along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment