Sunday, May 16, 2010

That Darn Shed

 
The house we bought came with this dreadful garden shed that I have been asking Chris to take down or at least move. It is just in the wrong place as it is in plain view from my kitchen window. Well, since we are into year 3 now, I gave up. I decided to make lemonade out of lemons. The kitchen view side now has a trellis on it, with a newly planted virginia creeper vine which I hope will grow up and over, and on either side of the trellis are my garage sale mirrors and to the left a tikki wind chime. On the front, we took off the door, and I put up geko carvings on each side (another garage sale), hung a mirror on the top and planted a trumpet vine to the left, which I also hope will take off. The other 2 sides I don't see, so all is good. I asked Chris to pose with Jake in the front of my new project.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: