I've always loved wildflowers. Dolly Parton's song called "Wildflowers", has a line that goes like this - ..WILD FLOWERS DON'T CARE WHERE THEY GROW... (I have a link to the song on this blog - so have a listen). I've always thought of myself as a wild flower; I'll put my roots anywhere. This blog is mostly about my "wild" garden, our pond, the birds and insects that visit, it`s about our animals, and our home projects.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Driveway Landscape
Just a quick snapshot of both sides of the driveway which seem to be filling in nicely this year, and everything is in bloom now as well. The Lithadora (top right) this year is stunning with the many blue flowers, and the variegated broom is really loaded with flowers. You can zoom in by clicking more than once on the photo. Chris's new workshop can be seen in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment