Saturday, April 10, 2010

KOOMBOOLA

 
Did I mention I was a garage sale addict? Well spring is here and the garage/yard sales are starting up again...Oh goody!. I Went to a good one today, well, actually I went to 2. The first one would have been great (as advertised)... but I got the date wrong, and it is actually tomorrow. Anyway, went to the other one, and it was the owner of an Aftrican safari travel store. She was downsizing a lot of her African stuff, and this is my new find! I couldn't resist him, and the price was fantastic. He came with a stand, but I can remove him, and I have just the spot for him in my garden. By the way, I had an awesome day today. It started with he gym. I have new runners, new orthotics, and my toe is well on the way to healing from my surgery. I ran on the treadmill for the first time.. 7 minutes.. but it is the first time in a few years, and I set the treadmill to 6.5 and I got the endorphin high. Spent the rest of the day mending deer fences in the back property from 11:00am to 7pm. I am exhausted!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: