Friday, January 8, 2010

Foot Update

Well, I hope I am not getting too excited, but today I got my stitches out of my foot and I am very optimistic that I will be walking, jogging and back in pumps before spring. I think a positive attitude is everything!! I am healing well, so says the surgeon, and I can finally have a shower and get my foot wet!!!! That is the best part of today! Part of the incision hasn't closed, so I still have to keep it bandaged, but it won't be for long I am sure. I am trying not to get to excited, but the past 2 years with the foot pain really dragged me down.. and oh my, if this means that I will be walking and running and hiking again.. oh my! 2010 here I come.. it will be like my own personal olympics.

No comments: